Top Ten Things to Know About
10. I am happily married to my husband Ronnie for 14 years and we have 2 children, Eddie (13 years old) a 7th grader and Joey (11 years old) a 6th grader. I have a crazy Boxer/ Ridgeback dog named Maggie (7 years old). Both boys go to school in Klein ISD.
9. This will be my 25th year to teach. I am originally from Pennsylvania and attended Penn State University where I received my Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education. I have lived in Texas for 20 years.
8. I am a huge sports fan. I love baseball, hockey and football. My favorite teams include The Pittsburgh Steelers, The Pittsburgh Penguins, The New York Yankees, The Houston Astros, and The Houston Texans.
7. In my spare time I love to read a good book.
6. One of my favorite vacation spots is on The Frio River. The other is the beach. When life gets a little crazy I daydream that I am on the beach.
5. In high school and college I was in theater arts and performed in musicals. I was in The Music Man, Annie Get Your Gun and Fiddler on the Roof. I love to sing and dance. A few summers ago I was in Singin’ in the Rain at Lone Star College in Tomball.
4. I love to cook and bake! Since I am 100% Italian that is by far my favorite food to eat and make. Anything with caramel or chocolate is yummy too!!
3. I love to take pictures of nature and of my family. If I have a camera in my hand… watch out!!
2. Movies, Movies, Movies.
1. I love being a teacher! I love teaching Math and Science and I love that you all will be a part of my life. This year we are going to blaze a new trail. Go Mustangs!