Nichols Sawmill Elementary strives for excellence by providing a positive and respectful learner-centered environment where the needs of all the students are met. Through cooperative efforts of staff, parents, students, and community, we will prepare citizens for the challenges of the future.
Nichols Sawmill Elementary is a community of learners working together, inspiring a lifetime of learning for all of our students.
“Our Children, Our School, Our Success”
“Mustang Roundup...Lassoing our future today!”
This, we Believe..
- All children have a natural desire to learn and can learn.
- Teaching and learning should be fun.
- Our instruction meets the different learning styles of all children. We are very child-centered with instruction.
- Activities, instruction, and commitment will be centered around meeting the needs of individual students, cultural diversity, and the culture of the community.
- All staff members will provide a safe and secure environment for all students and staff while still welcoming approved visitors to our campus.
- Anything can be accomplished through teamwork.
- Positive attitudes produce positive results.
- Children will become well-rounded individuals by being taught through quality teaching methods and recognizing the importance of the school community.
- Students and staff will master the use of technology in order to utilize it effectively and responsibly as a natural part of our classroom setting.
- All staff members will work together to help all students achieve academic success at the highest standards.