Fall/Winter Session Meeting Times:
October 20 and 27
November 3 and 10
December 1, 8, 15, and 22
January 12, 19, and 26
- Unless otherwise notified, the meetings will be held in Mrs. Crouch’s classroom.
- Students must be dropped off in the front of the school no earlier than 7:30 AM.
- Please join Remind by texting @hellorobo to 81010 in order to be informed of any schedule changes. There may be occasional catch-up days available if students need days to come in and continue to experiment with their programs or designs.
- There will be a session 2 starting in February for invited students who did not make it into session 1.
Please note that students may become ineligible to participate based on grades or behavior. This will be between the student, parent, and his/her classroom teacher. It will be the responsibility of the teacher and family to communicate with the club sponsor about tutorial arrangements and whether the child will still participate in robotics. Please do not leave a partner hanging. Let Mrs. Crouch know so that she may find a replacement partner.
– ATTENDANCE IS IMPORTANT TO THE SUCCESS OF THE CLUB – NO MORE THAN 2 ABSENCES or TARDIES CAN BE ALLOWED. REPLACEMENT MEMBERS ARE WAITING TO TAKE YOUR SPOT –